We are pleased to announce our new trade mark and design monitoring service: Y Watch. The service is a great tool for trade mark owners and designers who wish to proactively monitor and stamp out competitive trade marks at the earliest opportunity before they become a significant infringement concern or dilute the trade mark owners rights. Every major brand in the world vigilantly monitors their trade mark portfolio and there is no reason why you should not do the same, regardless of the size of your business or your trade mark portfolio. It’s a great way to make your trade mark work for your business and obtain value from your registration, rather than letting your rights languish and gather dust.
It is also a fantastic tool for designers to monitor the design filing activities of competitors, especially in the fields of fashion and industrial design. This can help ensure that any new designs are not likely to inadvertently infringe any existing design.
The key features of our service are:
- About Y Watch: Our trade mark monitoring service is a subscription service which permits us to regularly monitor trade mark, company, business and phone directory databases to identify potential new brands which may infringe your registered trade mark rights. For designs, we can set up that monitoring service focussing on particular frequent filers or for specific type of products.
- Customisable search scope: We will work with you to tailor the scope of the searches we will undertake depending on the types of infringers you are looking to target and the core features of your trade mark which are integral to your brand identity.
- Annual or month to month subscriptions: We offer package deals for annual subscriptions or month by month if you prefer. Either can be cancelled at any time.
- Simple Reports: You will receive a monthly report which details what new trade marks have been identified, the owner of that trade mark, the types of goods or services for which it is used and any recommended actions to halt or prevent further use of those marks from commencing or continuing. For designs, we will provide you with a breakdown of recently registered designs according to filer and according to product type depending on the search scope.
- Ongoing Client Support: If any further actions are needed, we will discuss those with you and provide you a further fixed fee for implementing those recommendations.
Please contact Andrew Petale at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss our watch service further or obtain a fixed fee quote to set up Y Watch based on your specific portfolio requirements.