We have considerable expertise assisting clients with the peculiar IP challenges facing the finance, investments and real estate sectors. Our services range from protection of IP and portfolio management, preparation of commercial documents, agreements and website terms, to IP disputes and litigation. Some of the clients we have assisted include:
- financial consultants;
- real estate agencies;
- financial services platform providers;
- new law service providers;
- electronic payment platform providers;
- finance lenders and loan providers.
We would be happy to work with your business to formulate a comprehensive protection strategy or to assist with disputes as they arise.
The areas which may be of specific interest to our business clients are:
- Trade Mark Protection: A business name or domain name registration does not provide you with any exclusive rights to prevent uses of those (or similar names). Only a registered trade mark can achieve this. Not only is it important to protect your trading name and logos but also any trade marks associated with products or services you have developed. We can assist with the necessary clearance searches to any potential problems as well as handling the filing and prosecution of your trade marks to maximize enforce-ability.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our Principal, Andrew Petale, who is based in Melbourne.